After much deliberation about whether lessons can be held today (Jan 14th) it has been decided to cancel. Both of our trails systems are inadequate to provided a productive , enjoyable lesson due to the extremely poor snow conditions and limited trail capacity and temperatures appears to be hovering around our cut off , if the forecast is correct.
Classes will be on a session to session basis for the foreseeable future. We will hold lessons when we can. We will try to extend the lessons as far into March as snow and coaching availability will allow.